Your privacy is of vital importance to Primary Intelligence.
Last updated: October 26, 2022
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us
We collect information from you when you register on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Website, you may be asked to enter certain personal and/or business information, such as your name, email address, phone number, title, company name, or other business-related information. You may, however, also visit our Website anonymously.
Information we collect by automatic means
When you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing, actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about the devices you use to access our Website (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser).
- Dates, times, and duration of use of our Website (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor).
Technologies we use for automatic data collection may include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. For more information, see What are your rights and choices regarding your personal information? below.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Website feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To send you information, and to respond to your inquiries and/or requests.
- To display advertisements to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know at [email protected].
We may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law.
For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, see What are your rights and choices regarding your personal information? below.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information or we otherwise collect such personal information.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Do we disclose any of your information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To trusted third parties that assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and not use it for other purposes.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Primary Intelligence’s stock or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Primary Intelligence about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- When we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- With your consent.
Non-personally identifiable Website visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What are your rights and choices regarding your personal information?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Account information. You may access, update, or remove certain account information that you have voluntarily submitted to us through our Website by sending an email to us at [email protected]. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Emails. You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link. You can also opt-out of ALL communications by following this link: MANAGE YOUR EMAIL AND SUBSCRIPTION PREFERENCES. Please note that you cannot opt-out of certain non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or our ongoing business relations with you.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements to you, you can opt-out by sending us an email with your request to [email protected].
Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. For more information on “Do Not Track,” visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
European and United Kingdom Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union or the United Kingdom, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “EU GDPR”) and equivalent laws of the United Kingdom (“the UK GDPR”). Those rights include:
- The right of access to your information.
- The right to rectify your information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met.
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
- The right to object to our processing of your information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
- The right to object to our processing of your information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to receive your information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
If you are located in the European Union or the United Kingdom and you are or have been a user of our services, we may send you marketing communications based on our legitimate interests, subject always to your right to opt out of such communications. Further, if you are located in the European Union or the United Kingdom, we will never share your information with a third party for such third party’s marketing purposes, unless you have specifically consented to us doing so.
You may contact us at [email protected] to exercise any of the above rights. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity, and in some circumstances, we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information.
Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under the EU GDPR or the UK GDPR and we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of your country.
For purposes of the EU GDPR and the UK GDPR, we are a “controller” and you are a “data subject.”
Visitors Outside the United States
Primary Intelligence is a U.S.-based company. If you are a non-U.S. resident and provide us with your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be transferred to and processed in the United States, where the laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your information, you consent to such transfer and processing.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in a manner not permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Our website, products, and services are all intended for a general audience and directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Primary Intelligence has collected any information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us as at [email protected] and we will remove such information to the extent required by COPPA.