The State of Win Loss is a tool for sales, marketing, training, and C-level executives to better understand ways in which leading organizations are utilizing Win Loss programs to win more deals. The report answers key questions surrounding Win Loss initiatives, including:
- Who within the organization is typically responsible for collecting and analyzing Win Loss data?
- What are the key benefits associated with Win Loss initiatives?
- What’s the typical length of Win Loss programs?
- How much do organizations spend annually on Win Loss efforts?
- Which stakeholders are actively supporting Win Loss initiatives?
- How prevalent and effective are third parties in running Win Loss programs?
- Who has internal access to Win Loss findings?
- How frequently is Win Loss data available currently, and what’s the desired level of availability?
- Which Win Loss data collection tools are in greatest use today?
- What are the key reasons organizations lack Win Loss programs?
Download this eBook today to learn what leading B2B organizations are doing to diagnose why they’re winning and losing.