Take a quick survey to get a free download of the report.
Industry Insights Report
State of Customer Experience 2016
Often referred to as “CX,” Customer Experience helps to explain customers’ overall experiences with their vendors, including the discovery phase, evaluation of products and services, sales engagement, usage of solutions, any service and support interactions, and eventual “end of life” or replacement of the product.
Much has been written about Customer Experience Analysis in the recent past. While Customer Experience initiatives are most visible in the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) market, the prevalence of customer focused organizations continues to gain traction in Business-to-Business (B2B) settings as well, particularly as B2B managers increasingly hold the same expectations of customer service for firms they do business with in their personal lives as those in their professional lives.
How Can This Report Help You?
The State of Customer Experience is a tool for account teams, marketing, service and support reps, and C-level executives to better understand ways in which leading organizations are utilizing CX programs to retain and grow customer accounts. The report answers key questions surrounding Customer Experience initiatives, including:
- What are the key benefits associated with Customer Experience programs?
- Who within the organization is typically responsible for collecting and analyzing CX data?
- What’s the typical length of CX initiatives?
- How much do organizations spend annually on Customer Experience tasks?
- Which stakeholders are actively supporting their organization’s CX efforts?
- How prevalent and effective are third parties in running CX programs?
- Who has internal access to Customer Experience findings?
- How frequently is CX data available today, and what’s the desired level of availability?
- Which Customer Experience data collection tools are in greatest use currently?
- What are the key reasons organizations fail to implement or continue CX programs?