What the Buyer Disclosed Surprised the Sales Team
In blissful ignorance the client would have missed a key component and enforced policies around training the sales team on how to properly present and the solution team on attention to detail in the requirements. A lot of wasted time and effort on both the stakeholder’s and team’s side.
Subscribe to the Voice of the Buyer Newsletter
- Primary Intelligence Partners with Crayon to Launch the First Ever Technical Integration that Combines Win-Loss Data Analysis with Competitive Intelligence
- Win-Loss and Sales Training
- 5 Tips for the Best SKO Ever
- Win-Loss Analysis: The Key to Impactful Sales Enablement
- How to Build a Winning Go-to-Market Strategy