How to Better Handle Buyer Objections
Product objections are more likely to occur at lower levels because they’re closer to users and may be interested in getting granular about features. In stark contrast, Key Players want high-level views focusing on features that help them improve business outcomes. Identifying areas of potential value and payback will be the priority.
New eBook: Understand 3 Buyer Perceptions to Increase Win Rates in Close Competitions
Understanding what B2B buyers consider when new vendors sell to them may seem challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. Knowing what criteria are most important to buyers from an overall company perspective can be the glaring difference of winning or losing business from those companies. And of course, you don’t want to lose.
When Competitive Price Discounting Becomes Your Company’s Biggest Weakness!
The company’s strategies were not working. In fact, the majority of their loss deals, the buyer had a budget that was OVER the total cost proposed, and they ended up spending more money with the competitor. So why were they losing on price?
Subscribe to the Voice of the Buyer Newsletter
- KPIs for Win-Loss Analysis and Voice of the Customer Programs
- Corporate Visions Acquires Primary Intelligence
- Primary Intelligence Partners with Crayon to Launch the First Ever Technical Integration that Combines Win-Loss Data Analysis with Competitive Intelligence
- Win-Loss and Sales Training
- 5 Tips for the Best SKO Ever