Win Loss Programs: Why Such a Bitter Pill for Sales?
Despite both active and passive resistance from some sales teams, most organizations are using Win Loss data to assist their sales representatives.
Putting the Air in your Win Loss Analysis Program Sails
Primary Intelligence asked Win Loss practitioners for their advice to companies who are just starting out on their Win Loss journeys. This blog post shares a summary of these experts’ best and brightest ideas.
What the Buyer Disclosed Surprised the Sales Team
In blissful ignorance the client would have missed a key component and enforced policies around training the sales team on how to properly present and the solution team on attention to detail in the requirements. A lot of wasted time and effort on both the stakeholder’s and team’s side.
- Customer Success: How to Make CX a Strategic Priority at Your Organization
- Buyer Evaluation Process: What Every Sales & Marketing Leader Needs to Know
- Sales Insights: How to Respond to “Best and Final” Pricing Requests
- Win Loss Best Practice Series: Four Ways to Eliminate Bias in Your Win Loss Analysis Surveys
- How to Position Your Business to Win RFPs